dimanche 22 février 2015

How to make Safari open all PDFs in-browser?


For the majority of PDFs I view in Safari, they are opened in-line, which is what I want. For example, these all open in Safari:



However, some PDFs, for reasons I have not been able to determine, are instead downloaded. For example, when I click on each of the following links, a PDF is immediately downloaded, instead of being displayed in-browser.



I suspect that the servers for the last two links are doing something like what is described in the StackOverflow question "force a pdf download automatically", but I'm not sure. I have already removed the last vestiges of Adobe's PDF reader, which I regret ever installing, including the internet plugin in the /Library/Internet Plugins directory.


How can I make sure that whenever Safari encounters a PDF, it is opened in the browser, and not downloaded?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire