samedi 21 février 2015

How to make instant switch between apps in different screens?


I'm using Yosemite.


Problem is: when I have different apps in MULTIPLE screens, and I switch them using Cmd+Tab then there is a "flash" animation that takes around half a second. It is very annoying, because I must wait for the animation to finish before typing again, and that breaks my work flow.


When the apps are in a single screen, the switch is instantaneous: I just can Cmd+Tab and keep typing without any noticeable delay.


Anyone knows what is the defaults setting to disable or make this animation shorter?


There are some similar questions, but they talk about switching desktops, not about switching apps in the same desktop but in multiple screens.


Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire