vendredi 6 février 2015

How to launch an iOS simulator with safari opened using a single command?


I am looking for a solution to launch the iOS simulator from command line with Safari launched by default. Launching the simulator from command line is easy. So is the launching of safari. But I want (rather need) to do this in a single command line statement which will be executed from some third party tool. Is there a possible way to do this?


I have xCode 6.0 installed with me on OSX version 10.9.4. Any help or guideline is highly appreciated. For now, I am starting the simulator using xcrun instruments -w "iPhone 6 (8.1 Simulator)"


But I am not able to figure out if we can pass extra arguments to this statement so that it launches safari as well.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire