samedi 21 février 2015

How Long Before AES 128 Encryption Is Cracked [on hold]


Hey everyone so I have an encrypted hard drive with many memories on it and it seems impossible to find someone to decrypt it without the password.


So I am not going to erase it but keep it as a time capsule and when technology advances I believe it can be broken.


It was encrypted with my mac and all I know is that its 12 characters long.


Its frustrating to hear "It will never be your screwed" or "6 billion years so you'll be dead" so please don't say that because that doesn't help.


Im asking for people to think out of the box. Maybe not with the technology today but in the future it can. Have you guys heard of quantum computers? People say they will be available in less than 20 years. Look at this article: http://ift.tt/1DExcTp


What do you guys think? Anything is possible right?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire