lundi 9 février 2015

How can I look more "hi-tech" with Apple devices in a presentation?


I will do a VERY IMPORTANT presentation to a company. I will sell my products and the result of this can, literally, change my life.


So, I was thinking: how can I cause a really good impress using some smart ideas?


Maybe they never used Apple devices. So everything can be new for they and I want to use it in my benefit.


The hardwares I have now is (some is mine, anothers I can get with friends)



  • An old MacBook with Mac OS X Lion.

  • A Mac Mini with OS X Yosemite and a common monitor (not apple one)

  • An iPhone 4S

  • An iPad 2

  • An iPad 4th generation

  • An Apple TV (2nd generation I think)

  • An Apple remote Control


My idea is use my MacBook and connect it in some video projector. I have cables for VGA and DVI, so this will not be a problem. I really don't know how will be the place I will show, but I really think this will be a "Microsoft Windows World".


Only with this hardware, what I can do? How can I look more "cool" or "hi-tech"? This is some ideas:



  • Use my iPhone like a remote mouse

  • Use the iPads like a secondary and live screen

  • Broadcast files with a wireless connection


Maybe I can't buy more hardwares, but I can easly buy softwares if necessary.


Any good idea?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire