dimanche 15 février 2015

How can I change the keyboard shortcuts in Terminal.app for the application commands normally invoked using the unmodified ⇡ and ⇣ keys?


That is, how can I change the keyboard shortcuts for the application commands (I say application commands in an attempt to avoid confusion with the use of the term "command" in the shell command sense, given that the application under discussion here is Terminal…), that, by default, are accessed using the cursor up and down arrow keys?


I would like to be able to move back and forth through my shell command history using some other pair of keyboard shortcuts than the arrow keys. I just know somebody will (misguidedly) ask, so I'll state in advnace that: the reason is that the unmodified cursor keys have been repurposed (their new employ is no one's business but mine, and it certainly has no bearing on the answer to my question), and the shortcuts I'd like to use instead are - and -.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire