lundi 9 février 2015

Have you found any way to sync snoozed/dismissed alerts between PC/Mac/iOS using either Exchange server or iCloud?


I've been trying for months to find a proper way of syncing snoozed/dismissed alerts between my work PC, home Mac and iPhone. I have both an Exchange server account (Office 365) and an iCloud account and have tried using both Outlook tasks (through Exchange) and Apple's Reminders app (through iCloud). In all combinations/scenarios, something doesn't work as I'd expect. For example, if I use the Reminders app and iCloud, when an alert pops up and I snooze it from the Mac, it's synced to the iPhone. It doesn't work the other way around.


Has anyone found some consistent way of snoozing/dismissing a task alert (preferably using Exchange server) and getting this action synced across all devices?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire