vendredi 27 février 2015

FileVault optimizing... 43 days remaining


My FileVault says that I have to wait for 43 days for it to finish optimizing something. As soon as I launch any application it stops working. So the only time that I can dedicate for the FileVault to finish optimizing is 8-12 hours of night which makes 43 days in reality 86 days. The readings are always jumping, one time you might see 3532 days remaining but never goes below 20 days.


Maybe someone has stumbled upon this problem previously? How to speed things up, I can't wait for 3532 days for the optimization to complete that looks nonsense...


enter image description here


EDIT


Ok, I've waited for few days, here's how the picture is looking now:


enter image description here


I can't wait for 3526 days, that's almost 10 years by the way, so how do you speed things up?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire