lundi 2 février 2015

diskutil shows Macintosh HD is missing (with Recovery HD occupying the entire space)


So yesterday I managed to screw up my iMac 2012 (with Fusion Drive) by installing the Mac OS X 10.10.2 update... The installation stalled and when I tried to restore from an external drive using Time Machine I somehow managed to corrupt my hard drive... When I try to reinstall OS X it says I don't have any disks to install it to.


Anyways, now I'm running Disk utility on the command line at boot and I see the Macintosh HD volume has disappeared. Here is a screenshot of diskutil cs list and diskutil list:


diskutil list


It seems that the Recovery HD disk is occupying the entire disk space (3TB). How do I restore Macintosh HD with a new partition so I can finally reinstall OS X?


Update 1


After deleting 'Recovery HD' on the second disk erroneously here a second screenshot of diskutil list:


diskutil list


Any help would be greatly appreciated...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire