vendredi 20 février 2015

Disk Damage and data recovery


My MacBook Pro was working fine until my friend stopped the disk utility from partitioning and force quit the application. Ever since it seems that the problem has grown larger and larger as I used it. Now it boots until the half of the loading bar, stays there, and shuts down after an hour or so. I tried looking at what was happening by doing a (special boot - don't remember the name of it, but it was to show what was happening behind the fancy UI) and it was fine until it said it was repairing the disk and said it failed. I tried Commad-R, it also said the disk could not be repaired, I tried the command-R boot again, now it says that it couldn't connect to the apple support and stops. Any suggestions on booting/ retrieving the data?



  • can someone help me with making a bootable external drive for my laptop?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire