mardi 3 février 2015

Can I fix DNS issues on MBP for good?


I noticed DNS issue on my MBP where all of sudden my DNS simply stops working. It's easy to notice that, so I do the following:



  • first I check if DNS is really broken by eg pinging google.com, when DNS is not working, ping is not working either


  • then I execute the script with following commands:



    sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.discoveryd.plist
    sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.discoveryd.plist



This is all happening on MBP 2013 with Yosemite installed, sometimes more often, sometimes less.


Is there a way to fix DNS issues in more better, systematic, way; so I dont have to manually fix it by myself?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire