samedi 21 février 2015

Can't delete partitions after attempting BOOTCAMP on my iMac 5k


I recently tried to install a bootcamp instance of Win 7. The install failed for some reason. This left me with a partition that I can not access via Disk Utility enter image description here


If you notice..the +- can not be selected and hence I can't delete the partition and recover the space on my drive


I tried to follow the instructions posted here by klanomath but have had no success.


It could be because I have 2 CoreStorage logical volume groups about which I have no clue as to what it is


Klanomath...can you please help me out???


diskutil list--


diskutil list


diskutil cs list--


diskutil cs list


sudo gpt -r -vv /dev/disk1--


enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire