samedi 14 février 2015

Bootcam/Macbook Pro - Weird Screen Resolution/Display Issues


I've recently been told by College to install Windows on my MacBook Pro with Bootcamp. Everything installed "successfully" and I can use Windows on it.


But there is a massive issue. The screen resolution sucks; this is how this page looks when zoomed in at 100%:


enter image description here


As you can see, web pages are unreadable. But it's not just webpages that are like this. It's EVERYTHING.


I am using the highest screen resolution available in Control Panel. If I use ANY other screen resolution in the list, it gets even worse:


enter image description here


But it's not just the fact that everything's too small or too large, in many cases, it's a combination of BOTH. Why is it doing this and how can I fix it? I have installed everything as per the instructions. I have made sure that all drivers are up to date. I have also tried rolling back some intel and display drivers. Nothing changes though. It still isn't displaying things properly. I have spent the past three days searching online and have not come across anything that even resembles this issue.


Please help!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire