mardi 27 janvier 2015

Yosemite Time Machine not backing up (existing and new backups)


I am having an issue with Time Machine. Since upgrading to Yosemite Time Machine has not been working. I have seen this seems to be a common issue but have not seen reference to my specific case.


I noticed my backup drive (formatted on Yosemite for backups) was not backing up content (although it said it was). I tried formatting the drive and setting it up as a backup drive again but to no avail.


When I run the backup I get the following message for about 5 seconds, Backing up Zero KB of 1.85 TB, and then it disappears saying finishing backup. Obviously the data is not being backed up for some reason.


I have:



  • Verified the disk (OK)

  • Repaired the disk (OK)

  • Formatted the disk (OK)

  • Re setup time machine (OK)


I am running:



  • Yosemite

  • Server 4.0

  • SmbUp

  • External Drive with work content (to be backed up)

  • Backups are set for only the external (other drives are excluded)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire