jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Yosemite Frequent spinning pizza ball


Often when changing within an application what I'm doing( going from making entries in quick book) to say, looking in the cart of accounts for a different account I get the spining ball for maybe a minute and then I' able to proceed. Same may happen if I swich to the finder from an app. To launch another program. THe ball spins and after a minute I can work again until I try something like saving a file. I hang for another minute. Swich to an open word document and clicking on something to edit and I hang for another minute. I have a fast i7, 8 Gb dram, so I doubt it's resources. Activity monitor may often show the app. As non- responding until my minute is up, then thins are all backgrounds to normal. I,be only had this problem in Yosemite. This suggest anything based on our experience.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire