dimanche 11 janvier 2015

Yosemite Finder spins endlessly when browsing NFS mounted folders


I have an NFS export on my Ubuntu 14.04 machine. I can mount it just fine from the command line in Yosemite:



mount -t nfs -o rw server:/home/gbell2/iOS_apps /Users/Devel/iOS_apps


And immediately I can ls it. No problem.


Problem is, when I go into Finder and browse it, the little gray wheel at the bottom spins forever.


enter image description here


I cannot browse or open files in that folder from Xcode either.


I do not have icon preview enabled. My automount config just has Apple-generated stuff in it and while I know what automount is, these answers seem confused.


Another answer fingering automount isn't really clear either.


I've tried the mount options like rw,bg,hard,intr,noac,nfc,tcp with no change in behavior.


There aren't a large amount of files in the root folder of that share.


I'm not mounting in /Volumes because one of the above references indicates that doesn't work any more.


Mounting with SMB doesn't have this issue, though I'd like to avoid the permissions issues that I usually see when tying *nix systems together with SMB.


Any ideas or how to debug?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire