samedi 31 janvier 2015

Will I be able to access my Time Machine backups after changing Hard Drive


I have a 2010 MacBook Pro - I am planning on swapping out the Optical Drive for an SSD in the near future, and then re-installing OS X across the Hard Drive and SSD (in a Fusion Drive format). I have about 2-3 years worth of backups on my Time Capsule - my question is, will I still be able to access them once I've reinstalled OS X? I don't want to restore from Time Capsule (I want a clean install) but I need to be able to access my backups so I can get some data back (by this, I mean go into Time Machine, go back in time to a backup and select a folder to restore). If I can't, and I have to start my backups from scratch and stuff, I will just move some stuff over to a Hard Drive and then re-import it once OS X is reinstalled.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire