jeudi 8 janvier 2015

where does windows store icloud drive files created from an iPad?


The MacOS stores icloud drive files locally in ~/Library/Mobile Documents.


Where does windows7 store icloud drive files by default? I had not customized the location while installing it in my windows machine.


I accidentally deleted icloud files in ipad. The files were synched between my windows7 laptop and ipad with icloud. When deleted from ipad, it was removed in windows too. When I used recovery tool (Dr fone) for ipad, it only recovered photos, contacts and bookmarks, but not the word documents. When I used recovery tool (R-studio and Recuva) in windows machine with magnetic disk, I could get all other old deleted files but icloud file.


Recovery software in windows find too many other files, but not icloud drive file when scanned c:\. May be I am searching in in wrong location.


Can anyone suggest where do I need to look and how to look?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire