mardi 27 janvier 2015

Urxvt on homebrew ignoring certain .Xdefaults and .Xresources settings


I have a .Xdefaults and a .Xresources that I use on my Linux setups that I want to also use on my OSX setup. However, the Urxvt I installed on homebrew is not picking up certain settings from both .Xresources and .Xdefaults. It's ignoring all of .Xresources, and is ignoring the color12 setting (changing the very dark terminal blue color to a lighter blue).


.Xdefaults



URxvt*saveLines: 12000

URxvt*foreground: White
URxvt*background: Black

Xft.dpi: 96
Xft.antialias: true
Xft.rgba: rgb
Xft.hinting: true
Xft.hintstyle: hintfull

URxvt.font:xft:Monospace:pixelsize=13
URxvt.boldfont:xft:Monospace-Bold:pixelsize=13

URxvt*color12: RoyalBlue


.Xresources



URxvt.perl-ext-common: default,matcher
URxvt.url-launcher: /usr/bin/firefox
URxvt.matcher.button: 1
URxvt.colorUL: #4682B4


Does anyone know what the problem is?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire