vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Unknown MacBook Air error



Mavericks, MacAir11



My built-in keyboard suddenly does not work anymore. Even when I did not turn on caps lock it stills capitalize all letters for me. I relogged but does not work. This makes me unable to enter the password of my Mac correctly and leads to the second problem. I don't know if it's because the keys are malfunctioning or I get infected by a virus.


As I cannot log in into my Mac, I have to log in using the Guest User account. But this happens:


enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here


And it made an infinite loop.


See a video here.


I did not make any modifications to the OS itself.


Any suggestions why this is happening, and how can I fix this problem?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire