lundi 19 janvier 2015

Unable to run Swift code using Command Line Tools


I downloaded Xcode CLT from http://ift.tt/P9600v and then installed the package.


Wanting to try my hands at Swift, I attempted to write a simple "hello, world" program, but, things seemed to be "wrong" from the first moment I started it. Look at the following screen output:



$ xcrun swift
Welcome to Swift! Type :help for assistance.
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/Resources/repl_swift
Reason: image not found
1> s="hello, world"
Error in auto-import:
failed to get module 'Swift' from AST context
1> ^D

I am especially concerned with the "dyld" line which is about line # 3 in that output.


I searched around on the web and found that this is caused by some certificate mismatch issues. But, I have neither requested any certificates from Apple, nor issued any certificates to anyone. I just want to try out Swift without downloading the entire XCode.


So, the questions are:



  • why am I getting the "dyld: Library not loaded:..." error?

  • how can i fix it?

  • how can I write, compile and run simple Swift code on the command line before downloading the entire XCode?


Your help is greatly appreciated. Anxiously waiting for your reply.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire