mardi 13 janvier 2015

Transfer Notes from iCloud


I originally created an Apple ID for use on the App Store in iTunes. When Apple introduced iCloud my Apple ID ended up being used.


I recently creating a new iCloud ID for my personal use, retaining the original for Family Purchases.


I just realised that I have lost all my Notes, although these are still on the web in the original iCloud account.


Is there any way I can transfer these to my new iCloud ID? I would prefer a direct transfer if possible, or export data. At the worst I could copy one by one, but this would be tedious.


PS When I tried to activate Notes on the new account, OS X seems to insist on my creating a new @icloud email. I never used the original, and still don't know why I needed it. I can't seem to use the original.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire