samedi 31 janvier 2015

Someone else registered my e-mail as their Apple ID


Someone has opened an account with an Apple ID in a domain that I own. I did not open it. I am absolutely sure I did not. It is {my name}@{my surname}.com. So needless to say, I want the Apple ID myself. So I keep resetting the password, only to be locked out of the account again. When I try to get into the account after a day or so of having resetting the password and security questions, I get a msg saying that the email address belongs to another Apple ID? How is this person doing it? I have also had a lot of spyware problems on both my PC's for a long time now, but that is another issue. Surely the person owning the email address automatically owns the Apple ID by the same name? How else can verification e-mails be sent to this person.


Many thanks for your time





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire