samedi 24 janvier 2015

Should I delete the "Recovered Items" folder?


When I upgraded to Yosemite in October, it had some problems during the process, but after it finally installed, everything worked great. It still does, but I just need some more space for Guild Wars 2 (which is around 17 GB since the last time I checked).


Today, I checked my storage status, and it was around 412 GB. I looked around for some heavy-weight stuff, and I found Recovered Items (probably from that problem during the installation process) which is 26.31 GB. Huge, yes? Very...


Anyway, in that folder are 3 more (1 is an alias for /Users), and the other 2 are Library and System. I suspect these 2 folders must be from Mavericks. So, I'm wondering, is it 100% safe to delete this monster?


P.S: When I moved the Users alias to the trash, I checked its info again, it said the original is located in /Users/(username)/.Trash/Users. I haven't deleted it yet, but I don't think it'll affect the parent.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire