mardi 13 janvier 2015

Share my Location -- "from" keeps switching between 3 ipads


I have 5 iPads and 1 iPhone attached to one AppleID. 1 iphone and 2 ipads work fine when it comes to this issue.


But I noticed in iCloud 2 out of 3 children's ipads, say:


"Online, Location Services Off"


So I went to settings to turn it on.


The 3 children's ipads, under SETTINGS


Under the FROM ... when I click on that.. my iphone, and the 3 children's ipads are all listed there.


Like I mentioned the iphone seems to work fine, but the other 3 ipads.. ONLY one can be selected, because when I select that as the FROM ... it chages the other 2 ipads.


EX: Paige's ipad, Brooke's ipad, Chase's ipad are listed...


If I select under FROM --- "Paige's ipad".... the


FROM on Brooke's and Chase's ipad changes to Paige's as well.


It doesn't matter which one I pick.. it will always change the "FROM" in share my location for the other 2 .


I can't each of their own ipads to show FROM -- their own location.


Any advise ??





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire