mardi 6 janvier 2015

Searching/opening filer from network location using terminal


I am creating .sh script that will open smb://location/foder. The location contains a lot of folders that are being constantly created, and every time when I navigate I need to open different folder. So far I am able to mount the smb share and it is listing all the folders, or if I specify the folder it is opening showing the folder content. I would like to be able to navigate to the smb://location and then to be asked for the folder name to open.


If i use "open smb://location" and then "search" option in Finder it takes about 3-4 minutes to open the folder content, so is not an option. If I use open "smb://location/folder" content of the folder is opened immediately. Also, using "&& find" with any attribute does not help.


Can this search be accomplished using .sh from terminal?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire