dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Scratching/grinding sound coming from MBP. White screen


I have a Macbook Pro Mid-2010 with mavericks. The problem is today my computer turned off suddenly, I think due to a battery. It's been telling me to replace it for awhile but I just haven't had the money to do so. I am not certain this is even the reason for what it's doing now. But for awhile it would just turn off suddenly but I'd restart it and it would come back up and be fine for a long time. But today when it cut off I turned it back on and got the apple logo but then it wouldn't get passed that then I started hearing this grinding/scratching sound coming from the lower right corner of the computer. Possibly the hard-drive? So I restarted and now it's just a white screen with the opening noise with these consistent scratching and grinding sounds. I don't know if this matters and I don't want to jump the gun because it maybe for the reasons listed but I recently bought some neodymium magnets which are very powerful and they might have come in contact with the computer...however it was working fine today and magnets weren't close to it. so probably not.


Please help! I am now on a dreadful pc


Thanks in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire