dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Replace iSight camera on MacBook Air late 2010 (A1369)


My MacBook got a small water damage some time ago. Luckily everything still works without any problems except the iSight camera, which is no longer detected. I reinstalled Mac OS X a couple of times since, so I'm sure it's not a software issue. Since a replacement looks pretty cheap and I have all the tools to open up my MacBook, I was wondering, if there are any guides on how to replace the camera. I googled a lot and also checked on Youtube, but could not find anything suitable. How hard would such a replacement be? Can I make sure it's the camera and not some other hardware issue before I try to replace it? On the other hand how much would it cost to have the camera replaced by Apple?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire