mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Quicktime file not emailing from mac to PC correctly?


Someone is trying to email me a Quicktime file from their Mac to my Windows PC. (This is audio for a presentation.) They swear that the file contains audio and video on their end, but when I get it, the file is only 14KB in size and plays as 25 seconds of blank screen and silent audio. The Properties in the QT player show that the file should be 67MB.


Does anyone know what the problem is here? If the file is too huge, I would expect that nothing would transfer - instead I'm getting this weird 14KB "audio.mov" file. He's tried it twice - I even sent the 14KB file back to him and he insists it plays fine.


I'm mystified - I don't want to press the person doing this for me too hard, because they're doing me a favor (an unpaid favor at that) and I would like this to be as easy as possible on them. But if anybody knows "oh, the problem is ______" and how to fix it, that would be great.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire