vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Not-so-computer-savy girl


I recently wiped everything from my macbook and started again because I had some kind of virus that was screwing up everything. [literally the best explanation I can give]. After doing so, I downloaded league of legends, the best game there is. Apparently I set up my computer to be 'case sensitive' which I was under the impression only applied to passwords. [lol?] and now am told by a convenient popup that I cannot install league with a case sensitive system. darn.


...Anyway if someone could tell me how to undo this mistake I would greatly appreciate it... and if this explanation could be in plain English as opposed to what I can only call 'tech-talk' that would be appreciated even more. Thanks! =]





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire