lundi 12 janvier 2015

my finder is not responding and there are no documents on desktop after downloading os x yosemite


ive just upgraded my macbook pro(15 inch, mid 2009) to os x yosemite and it is running slowly and my finder is not responding at all and none of my documents are on my desktop. i have tried taking off the transparency and nothing worked i am not even able to access command + r to reboot my system - i just went into terminal and used the sudo rm -rf /.Spotlight-V100 trick but it doesnt seem like anything has happened. i do however have a a response from "julie:~'my computers name'... the commands i wrote in terminal... client check in failed ... invalid destination port" and so on i need help asap because i need my mac for work





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire