vendredi 30 janvier 2015

More apps on iPhone 5c ios8 but a lot more storage no apps iPad Air ios 7 no storage?


I have been trying like most to make room on my 16GB iPad Air to get ios 8. Have have no apps on it except what came with it, no music, no videos, and only about 1000 photos. I was able to delete some apps on my iPhone 5c 16GB and get ios 8, and it had more pictures on it. Now I have way more storage on my phone with a lot more apps and less storage on the ipad. I don't know what else to delete from my ipad. I have mail so I am deleting that. I am not at all apple smart but I also have a new Mac, it's 15 inch so it's a notebook or workbook, and have tried to download my ipad and phone info to that. The cloud still confuses me. I am not an idiot just a visual learner so when discribed to me have a hard time. Maybe detailed steps if anyone has time to help. Thank you





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire