mardi 13 janvier 2015

MacPro6.1 interface issues and unstoppable auto shutdowns


I have a MacPro 6.1 which has had sequential issues with a fully loaded set of interfaces (two displayport-fwire adaptors, multiple thunderbolt devices, full loaded USB2/3devices plus extension hub) and I have two persistent headaches that any amount of testing,t rials (and even machine exchanges) have not fully cured. Switching on and off hub ports can cause internet connections to go haywire or be lost completely..


has anyone else had these types of issues? I assumed it was interface board shortfall in the drivers and that later yosemite releases would slowly fix them over time.. but although this has had some effect but still occurs occasionally. It doesn't matter WHAt hub I use (the best is an Mbeat)


Yes I tested ALL the same devices on a 5.1 Mac Pro.. all work fine and i am using the same OS 10.1.1 release too.


Any insights warmly welcomed.


the second is far easier- what ever settings i use my Mac Pro 6.1 insists of trying to shut down overnight---


any guru here know ho to stop this wild cron?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire