mardi 27 janvier 2015

Macbook Pro.[Mid-2012] Sound isn't working


Suddenly, My MBP sound isn't working. I have tried couple of way to resolve the problem but nothing is working. Here is some of the screenshot:


sound


sound 2


No, input or output sound. I would like to know


1) How can I resolve this?

2) Can you suggest any software, that can route my sound in iPad/iPhone.


Update:


After running this command :



kextstat > ~/Desktop/kexts.txt


I got only this com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily But, didn't found com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC


Update - 2:


As Buscar suggested to check for AudioAUUC.kext file in my /System/Library/Extensions. Yes, I found AudioAUUC.kext file in that folder. As you can see in the image No indicates, it's not loading.


enter image description here


LOG UPDATED: http://ift.tt/1CirVio


New Log: http://ift.tt/1CirRPI


Update - 3:


As suggested to Resetting the PRAM didn't worked. I was able to update SMC and not EFI Firmware. It's showing an error:Software is not supported on my system. enter image description here


However, I also tried to load and unload Apple High Definition Audio (HDA)AppleHDA.kext. But, while loading this error are showing



1/24/15 8:29:57.000 PM kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1280
1/24/15 8:29:57.000 PM kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1580
1/24/15 8:29:57.000 PM kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1073
1/24/15 8:29:57.000 PM kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 1073


Update - 4:


enter image description here


As you can see com.apple.audio.sandboxhelper is missing.


update - 5:


I tried all the things, you said to do. But, still I can't hear any sound. I tried ioreg -i. But, i couldn't find anything called AudioAUUCDriver. You can check here


http://ift.tt/1JtTRlt


Update - 6:


Guys, I can hear sound through a application called PocketAudio. My microphone and speaker both are working!! I just want to know, is there any problem in my hardware or in OS? If I buy a wireless headphone, should it work?


enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire