mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Macbook Pro Retina and 4k monitor (Samsung U28D590D) now showing "scaling options" in display


I have a Macbook Pro Retina mid 2014 running OSX Yosemite (10.10.1). I have connected an external 4k monitor (Samsung U28D590D), but I'm struggling to set the correct resolution. When I open "display" I don't get the same scaling-options on the 4k monitor as I do on the mac-display.


Here is what I see on my mac retina display: mac retina options


And this is what I see on my Samsung 4k monitor: enter image description here


As you can see, it's not showing the scaling options on the 4k monitor (Larger Text, More Space, etc...)


When I use 1920x1080 the icons and text is very crisp (hidpi), but everything is to large. The 3840x2160 resolutions is pretty crisp, but everything is way to small. The 3200x1800 (low resolution) is not crisp at all.


What I want is to use the "More Space" option as I do on my mac display.


Are there any way to achieve this? The display is connected through displayport.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire