mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Mac restarting (kernel panic) after I disconnect a 3g USB modem


Late 2008 Macbook aluminium, OS X 10.10.1; I've got a 3g USB modem (Olivetti Olicard 300) which I use to connect to the web. As soon as I disconnect it from the USB connector my mac restarts (kernel panic).


I had some other 3g USB modems before this one, but I unistalled all their relative applications after I saw this problem with this one.


I've tried to call the customer service of the manufacturer and they told me they are going to release some updated of their drivers for Yosemite (they told me this like 5 months ago and they haven't released anything yet).


Strange thing is that my sister has a macbook pro (10.10.1) and she doesn't face my problem with the same USB modem.


What could I do to solve this? At the moment I'm forced to shutdown my mac before disconnecting the modem.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire