jeudi 8 janvier 2015

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/skype/SkypeException


I create a class SkypeTest when I have a function that return the version of my Skype. I user the Skype-java-api, and Mybuildpath is correctly configured.


When I create a web service, I got that errors.



IWAB0398E Error in generating WSDL from Java: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/skype/SkypeException
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/skype/SkypeException
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.description.JavaServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection(JavaServiceDesc.java:874)
at org.apache.axis.description.JavaServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospection




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire