lundi 5 janvier 2015

Is there a way to make "find my iPhone" not work?


So, my parents are extremely clingy (in a very bad way) and have been abusive in the past, but luckily I am at least privelaged enough to have my own iPhone. HOWEVER, every once in a while my parents use the "find my iPhone" app when they're brown nosing even though they promised to only use it in emergencies. I would explain the situation with my parents, but it's a long story and I just need help in this instance. They've almost been arrested for what they've done to me and I'm in the process of moving homes, so don't give me the "oh, they just care about you" crap. Is there ANY possible way to disable find my iPhone without just turning it off? I'll be grounded if I turn it off, but they wouldn't know if there was somehow a way to just say "iPhone cannot be found" or something. Perhaps if I jailbreak it? Something? Please help--I secretly meet with an attourney friend and I don't want them to find out or bad things may happen. Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire