mardi 13 janvier 2015

Ipod 5th generation syncing issues mac, but not windows


So I've been having trouble syncing my iPod with my Macbook with my iTunes library. At first it kept freezing while syncing, and then I did a hard reset (Menu + Center). Afterwards, however it would keep detecting my iPod, and then sync a few songs and then it would disconnect abruptly, and I would get errors like "cannot read/write to iPod". I then tried restoring my iPod on my Mac and got errors again like "error, could not contact updater software is busy". Finally I tried using my bootcamp windows and my iPod syncs perfectly fine, but when I boot up to Mac OS again, I have the SAME issues as before.


Previously I had no trouble syncing on Mac so I don't know what else is different.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire