samedi 24 janvier 2015

iPhone - add email account just for sending


I have several email accounts that I just use for sending mail, not receiving (received mail gets forwarded to other addresses). I would like to be able to send from these address on my iPhone.


When I add a mail account on my iPhone, though (iOS 8.1), it appears I can't send from the address unless I'm also downloading mail for that account on my phone, which I don't want.


Does anyone know of a way to add an email account to the iPhone in such a way that it's just an extra "send from" address, as opposed to downloading the mail for the account?


If this can't be done with the built-in Mail app, I'd be open to suggestions for alternative apps that do provide this functionality (I couldn't find any). Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire