dimanche 4 janvier 2015

IPHONE ACTIVATION PROBLEM 4S


So i was going to sell my iphone tomorrow, i thought i'd reset my phone so that none of my things where on there, i had already made an itunes and apple id for the buyer and was going to set up the phone for them. When you reset a phone it asks for your apple id password i entered that and then my phone was reset. it came to activating the phone again and its asking for a Icloud account email and password which i cant remember. I know it has something to do with my daughter but i just cant remember. i know the password its just the email, so i go to reset my icloud email and it wont let me only my apple ID which isnt the same.


Can anyone suggest how i can activate the phone?


Please i need the money too.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire