mardi 13 janvier 2015

iPhone 6 microphone and audio jack not working


I just got iPhone 6 last month and since yesterday afternoon I encountered a couple seconds where the phone is irresponsive and I had to restart to make it normal again. After that I couldn't make any call, either a normal phone call or from wifi, it said Call failed, or no sound. I tried everything: Skype, Facetime. There was one time I managed to make the call (after restarting) but the person could not hear my voice.


I opened Voice Memo to check if the microphone is working well but record button is disabled (greyed).


Headphone is practically not working. I plugged in a headset and the volume is still on ringer and the sound is still coming out from speaker.


I tried "reset all settings" and did a "restore" from iTunes but nothing seems to help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire