samedi 10 janvier 2015

How to Multicast audio stream on my laptop - MAC-OSX - Mavericks - the source and destination is same here?


I am using VLC to multicast an audio stream - song on my OS-X mavericks. I need multicasting streaming only here. However, I cannot hear the audio. The volume level of my machine is fine. Looks, like the audio streaming or receiving is not working.


Here are the steps that I did to setup a multicast streaming. I am streaming a MP3 song.


a. enter image description here


b. enter image description here


c. enter image description here


d. enter image description here


e. enter image description here


f. enter image description here


g. enter image description here


h. enter image description here




Receiver Setup -


Again on the same pc - I opened the VLC-- following options --




  1. enter image description here




  2. enter image description here




  3. enter image description here




  4. enter image description here




  5. enter image description here




Now, in order to confirm that I am streaming, I checked on a wireshark. I am on a wifi interface.


enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire