mardi 6 janvier 2015

How to manually uninstall the Lexicon Lambda driver?


My Lexicon Lambda just stopped responding to audio apps (Sound Forge, Reaper). It won't record anymore - applications just freeze for a few seconds and nothing happens, recording stopped, nothing recorded. I suspect it's about the driver. The same interface is recording on a Windows computer as I'm typing this, so the device is not deffective.


I have tried the Lexicon's uninstaller, then installed latest drivers, then removed them again, restarted as many times as was required. The problem persisted.


I have deleted a Lambda-related file from the /System/Library/Extensions/. The problem persisted.


Does anyone know how to completely wipe anything related to the Lexicon Lambda audio interface from the Mountain Lion? Thanks in advance...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire