mercredi 21 janvier 2015

How to determine the name of the .ipa file associated with each app on an iOS device?


When I sync my iOS device via iTunes, .ipa files are copied into:



~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications


The apps on my device are a mixture of apps installed from the public app store and 'in house' (enterprise) apps installed 'over the air'.


There is not a one-to-one correspondence between files in the Mobile Applications folder and apps on my device (taking into account that the 'default' iOS apps do not appear as .ipa files). There are more apps on the device then .ipa files on my Mac. I >think< this is because some of the apps were installed from .ipa files with the same name and iTunes will not over-write any files in the Mobile Applications folder.


Is there a way to interrogate an iOS device to find out the name of the .ipa file associated with each app currently on the device?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire