vendredi 16 janvier 2015

How to check owner and licences of an Appstore application?


How to check owner of an Appstore application? And licences used for downloading it.


My problem is the following:




  1. I bought a new computer (MyComp) and connected my main account (Admin1) to apple-id (AppleID1), which I used on my work company computer (WorkComp).




  2. With AppleID1 I installed Numbers Pages and Keynote on WorkComp few years ago using licence, which company gave me.




  3. Now on MyComp system asked me to update these applications and I agreed.




  4. Then I understood that now I probably using the same licence and there can be a problems later. So I need to rid of connection between this licence and applications on my computer (they suppose to be free anyway).




  5. I created a new account on the MyComp (Admin2) and a new apple-id (AppleID2). But I saw that the applications are already installed and can be used by me. Nevertheless I tried to uninstall them and them download from Appstore again using AppleID2. And now I am not sure whether it worked or not, since everything looks exactly the same, and I know that applications on my computer can be installed using different AppleIDs, and I have no way to check to which appleID and to which licence they belong too.






Also a little bit different question - may be it is possible to still use AppleID1, but somehow clear the licence for the applications and download them as a private user, who just bought a computer and can get them for free?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire