lundi 12 janvier 2015

How to add srt (subtitles) file to a movie file


I am currently working in google drive where I got a lot of storage available, on which I am storing movie files with the necessary srt file for subtitles. Of course opening them on a PC/Mac will display the subtitles thanks to whichever video player.


My question is, would I be able to see the subtitles when opening the movie files from an ipad on the google drive app? I know this sounds overly complicated, but I am trying to distribute this video for iPad only.


Given that the videos could get to be heavy (few MBs up to a couple GBs), I'm trying to avoid having to download them to the iPad, and open them directly from the "cloud"


I've read a bit about hard-encoding the subtitles, I was basically wondering if there was a workaround to avoid the extra work, as the user might prefer to turn the subtitles on/off.


Thanks! I would appreciate any help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire