jeudi 29 janvier 2015

How do I sort/recover deleted items on Mac?


So I'm a DJ and I was going through my music files in Itunes when I made a bonehead mistake of deleting about half of my music library! Now I go to my Trash Bin in hopes of being able to recover those files that I deleted, however I am unable to sort through the files by "Date Added" in the trash bin. When I select "Date Added" as a column, all of the dates show "--". If I have dates, I can look at everything I deleted when I made my mistake, and simply "put back" all those items. However, my trash bin is not showing me any dates in this field! Is there any way to bring dates into the "Date Added" column, or if there is any other way to sort through my trash bin to recover those files into iTunes?


FYI: I currently use OS Mavericks


Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire