dimanche 11 janvier 2015

How can I get rid of a podcast?


I am desperately attempting to get rid of a podcast, but iTunes continues to resurrect it. The podcast I am trying to get rid of is the NBC Nightly News (Video).


These are the images of what it looks like when I am attempting to get rid of it:



  1. In iTunes, it shows at unsubscribed.


enter image description here


enter image description here



  1. In the iTunes store it shows as unsubscribed.


enter image description here


So, I should be able to simply delete it from iTunes and it should be gone. Right? Well, I select the podcast and press the delete key. It presents this dialog:


enter image description here


I select the delete option and it appears to be gone.


enter image description here


I then quit and restart iTunes and it comes right back again.


enter image description here


If I recheck the iTunes store, it still shows as unsubscribed.


Why? Why? Why?


What do I need to do to rid myself of this podcast? Any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire