jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Home folder has 'everyone' Read-Only permissions


I just realized that my home folder (/HD/Users/Bob) has Everyone 'ReadOnly' permissions set at its root level.


If I browse this folder from another account, I can view the folders, but I'm not allowed to open the standard OS X folders (Desktop, Documents, Music, Movies, etc...). However, I have created a few folders on the root level of my home folder, and those ARE accessible to this other user. They can open folders, and open some of the documents with ReadOnly access.


Is anyone else seeing this? Is this a standard configuration, or is my Mac screwed up? This seems like a security hole to allow users to access files of other users on the system.


I'm running a fairly clean build of Yosemite 10.10.1 - this was installed about a month ago. I restored my old files from a hard drive. They were not restored via Time Machine





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire